Tuesday, March 19, 2013

a fresh start



If you are looking at this blog thinking, "this looks familiar" or, "I thought that baby was the baby in a different blog" you would be correct. This little here blog used to be "A Happy Walkabout". That blog still exists for now but I have moved over here because I need a fresh start. A new place to write. Somewhere I can write whatever I want without worrying about what people will think. I do hope you will stay a while and I do hope you will come back. It's still the same Hannah from before, just without boundaries. I don't know if that makes any sense to you, starting over, making a fresh start. Writing without limitations. Even if it doesn't to you it does to me, and I suppose really, that is the whole reason I am writing blogging to begin with. So it seems to make perfect sense. 






Happy Tuesday y'all! 

No comments: