Wednesday, March 27, 2013

emerson's newborn pictures

It is crazy to believe it has been two months since Emerson entered our lives. He came when he was ready, he came quickly. He even scared us a little bit. But praise the Lord for his birth and for a healthy baby boy. I will always cherish the days we spent at the hospital. I will always remember hearing the first little squeak Emerson cried, seeing him waving his arms around, bundled up and resting on my chest. Oh those precious moments. They have been stored in my heart and will forever be. 

While we were at the hospital a photographer came in to visit us and to take some pictures of Emerson. I wasn't surprised at all, I mean what a better time to take pictures and make some money off of brand new parents? I thought, "sure, I'll let you take the pictures but I'm not going to give in..." 

I gave in. After he took the pictures and did some editing he came in the room and showed me the pictures from the shoot. They played in a slideshow, to music. I was in tears by the end. And of course bought the pictures. 

So here they are, Emerson's newborn pictures.















 Emerson, you have brought so much joy into our lives. We love you so much! You are growing up so fast. I feel like you are such a big boy right now compared to when you were born. 



4 comments:

Hannah/ Mommarazzi said...

so so cute!

Sarah said...

Happy 2 months to ADORABLE little Emerson!

Also wanted to invite you to link up the Easter basket post you did a few days ago to my blog hop that went live this morning. I'd love to send a few more readers your way!

Also, hope you'll follow along as I'll be giving away something from Stella and Dot within the next few weeks!

Megan. OneFifteenDanville. said...

He is absolutely beautiful!

Callie Nicole said...

Oh, those pictures are gorgeous! I love them!