Monday, April 1, 2013

A Happy Easter

This weekend was a busy but very good and in a way, restful one. Saturday morning I had a friends baby shower [more on that later :] and soon after the shower was over we headed to Landon's parent's to have Easter with his family.

Easter is one of my favorite holidays, it is just such a joyful day and usually the weather is beautiful, it's the perfect way to welcome Spring [sadly Spring didn't show up... and still hasn't ... tomorrow?]. What I especially love about Easter is that it is a day that truly celebrates Christ, the Risen Lord. It is a day that makes me really stop and think about the sacrifice Christ made for us. 

We enjoyed celebrating and spending the day with Landon's family: parents, sisters, aunts and uncles, grandparents, and cousins. but for some reason I only got pictures of Emerson... I need to work on my picture taking :) 

He was very excited for Easter morning and about his Easter Basket.


but he wasn't too sure about his new bunny hat...
   
 He was tuckered out after church.

 
 my cute little Easter bunny :)

 our little family... we need more pictures together.

 Taking a break from all of the attention and chillin' with daddy.

 I love my little bunny! :] 


I hope you all had a Hoppy Easter [get it? hoppy? ....] :D

-Hannah

1 comment:

Courtney B said...

Ooooh my heart is melting right now! He is PRECIOUS!!