Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday's Letters

It's Friday and I am linking up with Ashley for some letter writing :)


Dear Internet, you are being soooo s-l-o-w and you are really starting to try my patience. Why won't you just speed up a little bit for me? mmk?

Dear Hubs, I am so proud of you. You have been working so hard these past few weeks and studying into all hours of the night for your big test. I know you would much rather be doing anything but that. I know you are going to blow this test out of the water! I am thinking of you and praying for you as you take your test right now. You are such a hard worker and I love you so much. Sorry if I have done a lousy job of showing that. I am excited about what our future holds! We have some big decisions to make...

Dear Emerson, It would make me so very happy if you decided to sleep through the night. I have no objections at all, so whenever you decide you want to sleep all night long, I'm more than happy to let you :) How about you start tonight? Also, I love watching you grow and change each and every day. You are getting so big!

Dear In-Laws, you are wonderful. Truly, you are. Thanks for letting my and baby boy stay the night and hang out while Hubs is off taking his test.

Dear Week, you did not go as planned. oh well... maybe next week will be better.

Dear Weather, I have been enjoying you a lot lately. Stay nice please so we can keep going on evening strolls.

Dear Boady, Would you please stop barking the moment Emerson falls asleep and waking him up? That would be swell.

Dear Weekend, I am so happy you are here and that you will be giving my husband back to me.

Dear Lord, thank you for your faithfulness.



Photobucket

1 comment:

Susannah said...

Having a husband in school is so rough. My man's writing a paper now that's taken up the last few nights. I'll be keeping you and your man in my prayers with the big decisions you're making. :-)