Friday, April 19, 2013

Friday's Letters

Dear Friday, It's nice to see you. I hope this weekend holds lots of fun and productive happenings.

Dear House, You have become a hot mess all too quickly. Please fix yourself and be tidy once again. mmk?

Dear Baby Monitor, Why don't you work?! If I try again tomorrow and you still don't work I'm going to have to send you back.

Dear Doctor, Why would your office be open but have no doctors in it? It's incredibly inconvenient as I have been in dire need of your help!


Dear Landon, You are such a hard worker! I love you and am so thankful for everything you do.

Dear Emerson, Thank you sooooo much for being such a good sleeper last night! You went six whole hours and then another five-ish! You are more than welcome to keep that sleep pattern up! Also, you are cute :)

 


Dear Friends, I really cannot tell you just how much your friendship means to me. It makes my day to read your comments and know you care.

Happy Weekend to You :)


1 comment:

Megan said...

Emerson is TOO cute!!!