Monday, April 29, 2013

Making Lists

We have been pretty busy this last week. In the midst of this business I have been trying to get our house cleaned up. Like, really cleaned up. This might not sound like that difficult of a task, but with a little baby around, it has proven to be quite the challenge. One day I do the laundry and it's finished, but the very next day it's back. How does that happen? Cleaning the kitchen, bathrooms, living room... lots to do. So, in order to help me get stuff done around the house [and to help my hunny see that I get stuff done] I have started making lists of what I want to get accomplished each day.

I have always been a list maker. They just help me stay calm and organized. And also productive. It's so nice to be able to check things off of my list at the end of the day. Sadly, not everything always gets checked off, but I try. And in the midst of the busy time in our lives right now, the lists are helping me be more productive than anything else. So I will keep writing them and checking things off.

Anyhow. I have a few more things that need to get done today... so I will catch you all up a little bit later with what we have been up to :)

1 comment:

Susannah said...

I love lists SO MUCH!! You're a girl after my own heart. :-)