Friday, May 17, 2013

Friday's Letters

Dear Hubs, it is so nice to see you again. I missed you while you were away ... in Alaska!! I am still so jealous that you got to go and I didn't get to. Please lets go there together one day, mmk? Dear Boady, you are the best little doggy I could ever ask for. I love how you get so excited to see us (me) and you run over so fast your ears flap up and down like when you were a puppy. Dear Jesus, you know my heart, right? Right. So, thanks and I'll just keep on praying... Dear Beach, we are going to visit you sometime soon and I am sooo excited to see you! Please be nice and warm (hot) so I can get in the water and not freeze to death. Dear House, you are looking nice and tidy these days. I like it a lot. Please stay this way. Dear Laundry, you are getting done super fast these days. Keep it up! Dear Thrush, so long! I am sooo happy you are gone! Dear Weekend, I hope you are a good one :) Dear my wonderful blog friends, you make my heart happy! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I hate doing laundry but what I hate more is folding it and putting it away! Its like a never ending basket of bordom!!