Friday, June 14, 2013

5 on friday

Last Friday I joined in the fun and shared five things from my week .... and I thought I would do it again on this beautiful Friday morning.

one. I finally got Emerson's birth announcements and mailed/gave them out. Shutterfly gave me a coupon for free birth announcements, and I figured I might as well get them since they were free. I am really pleased with how they turned out. I just love him more and more with each passing day.


two. We have made it through two weeks of sleep training. Although, that doesn't mean Emerson is putting himself to sleep very well. He still cries for about an hour (at least) before he falls asleep. I just hope he learns soon. Some of you guys recommended "Moms on Call" to help with sleep training so I have checked it out from my library. I'm just waiting for it to come to my branch so I can go pick it up and start reading! I am hoping it helps!


three. I am excited to celebrate Father's Day with Landon this year. We are both pretty low key and simple so we won't be having or doing anything fancy or wild. But, Emerson and I will for sure celebrate the wonderful Daddy he has!  




four. We have a new critter around our house. A little chipmunk has made his new home in our flower bed. It's not as cute as you might think. He dug a hole deep in the flower bed and as he was digging he dug up at least two pounds of rocks. We didn't even know there were rocks under the flowers, that how deep he dug. Oh, Chipmunk, please find a new home (though, you are pretty cute).

five. I have managed get my laundry done this week. All of it. Not just the washing and drying, but the folding and putting away part too. This is a huge accomplishment for me as normally it takes about a month to get one load of laundry put away. It's amazing really. Hopefully it's something I can continue doing.

There are my five things. I hope you all have a great weekend! Enjoy celebrating the Fathers in your lives!

Grab button for FIVE ON FRIDAY AT THE GOOD LIFE BLOG



1 comment:

Lauren said...

way to go momma that you can leave him for so long...thankfully Elyse never cried like that, but I'm not sure I could handle it! He's going to catch on so soon...I just know it!