Wednesday, June 26, 2013

the best cookies you will ever eat

A few weeks ago I mentioned that I tried a new cookie recipe. Well, the time has come for me to share that with you. You are welcome :) It is super simple, easy, and they cookies are absolutely irresistible! They are little puffs of goodness.  [please excuse the poor lighting in these pictures. I made these one night and knew the cookies wouldn't last till morning when I could snap a better picture :]

Gooey Butter Cookies

You will need: 
1 yellow cake box mix
1/2 cup butter
1/2 tsp vanilla 
1 8 oz cream cheese pkg
1 egg
powdered sugar

Mix butter, vanilla, egg, and cream cheese till fluffy. Mix in cake mix. Chill for 30 minutes. Drop spoonfuls of the batter onto a cookie sheet. Dust with powdered sugar. Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes. Sprinkle some more powdered sugar on top. Enjoy! :)


original recipe found here with much prettier pictures :0

See? Easy peasy! Now go make you some :)

1 comment:

kelseylynae said...

I just made these!!! YUM! And so super easy. Definitely going to be a new favorite ! : )