Monday, July 15, 2013

a weekend adventure

Last weekend [I'm sharing last weekend with you because I don't have pictures from the yard sale we had this weekend :] we went up to visit my sister and her family. It is probably the last time we will see them until Christmas, which is crazy to think about. We enjoyed hanging out with them and catching up on life. It was fun to see her kids with Emerson, they think the fact that he drools is gross and didn't want to give him any of their toys for fear that he would stick said toy in his mouth and make it wet... which he did with any toy [foot, blanket, book, hand... anything really] that he could get his hands on. I can't say that I blame them.

 
 snoozing on the way up. look at those little cheeks! bah! 

 giving baby Emerson his own toys to gnaw on. 

 Emerson wants his toy, he gets sad without it.

 
 us with my sister and her kiddos after church. 

Family is a wonderful thing :) 

On our way home we got to stop and see some of our friends who had a baby about a month and a half ago. 

the little munchkins ... 24 weeks and 6 weeks. crazy!

a picture with our pookies :) 

anyhow. that was the weekend I remembered to take pictures :) I hope you all had a good one. 


1 comment:

Susannah said...

So many cute kiddos!!! :-D