Thursday, July 11, 2013

instagram genius

I figured out how to master instagram. Well, maybe not master it, but I figured out how to get some fancy little show of my instagram pictures up on my blog. That is pretty much amazing - technology doesn't usually agree with me. It makes my heart happy that today it decided to! So, you should follow me on instagram and then I can follow you back and we can see pictures of all the cute babies and the yummy food and whatever else it is that you happen to share on instagram! Deal? Great!

And here is where I would insert a picture from my instagram collection, but as I mentioned earlier, technology and I don't really get along at the moment. So, I'm afraid I just can't do that. Not right now at least. Maybe one of these days I will figure it out. Um, if you know how you are more than welcome to share your wisdom :)

k. I hope you are having a happy day!


2 comments:

Ashley Barnhill said...

YAYYY! Glad you figured that out! I don't even know how to do that! The lady who designed my blog set mine up. :)

Susannah said...

Good for you, girlie!!! One of these days I'll get a smart phone and have to learn how to set it up for myself.