Thursday, August 22, 2013

I finally did it!

Finally, after years (literally years) of trying to make a blog button, I made one. I figured out how to make a button. I used about a gazillion (ok, probably more like 12) different tutorials and combined some of the tutorials in the end to finally make my button.

The easiest part of making the button was the picture part, I used PicMonkey for editing the picture and adding text to it. Then I used Susannah's tutorial for installing the button. The best part of this tutorial was that she shares a link that helps you create the html code for your button. The hardest part for me was finding the link for my picture - but after a bajillion different tries (remember I've been trying to make this button for years) I finally figured out where to find my pictures link was at. If you are in need of some help finding yours I would be happy to help (or at least try)! I'm just so thankful I was finally able to figure it all out!

Whew! I feel like I can finally breathe! I was soooo excited when the button worked! I may have even done a little jig.

So, please feel free to grab my button, it would make me so happy if you did! It's over there on the right, take it please!







1 comment:

Susannah said...

Yay!!! Good for you, girl! I'm so glad my tutorial helped you out! :-)