Tuesday, September 24, 2013

fall wish list

Fall is one of my favorite seasons. I love it for so many different reasons, I think the main reason I love it so much is because it represents all that is cozy. The days are crisp and cool. The leaves turn rich reds, oranges, browns, golds, and purples. Warm smells of cinnamon, pumpkin, apple, and nutmeg hug you for months. Fires crackle and blankets comfort you. Slippers become your best friends. Sweaters, hoodies, jeans, and socks are welcomed. Fall is the beginning of the holiday season. Just seeing pumpkins give warm fuzzies and kiss your soul. 

So in honor of all that is Fall I thought I'd make a little list of things I [we] hope to do this season. 

 My Memories Suite v. 4 helped me make this little list


And there you have it. Fall is in the air and I love it! :) 


3 comments:

Lauren said...

great list! I've got lots of pumpkin recipes filling my Pinterest board, I'm thinking I need to try some of them out this week!

Susannah said...

Yay!!! What a great list!!! I hope you get to do most (if not all!) of them! :-)

Jaclyn @ Love And Bellinis said...

Love this wish list...I want to do all of this as well!

xxx
Jaclyn
Http://www.loveandbellinis.com