Friday, September 20, 2013

five on friday: babies and fall time

[one]

Candles are one of my favorite things. Lighting a yummy smelling candle and watching it burn just makes my heart happy. I saved some money I received as a birthday gift and when these  candles went on sale and Bath & Body works, you can bettcha I picked some up. I love how they always have sales and give you a thousand coupons. Anyhow, I waited until my favorite season rolled around to buy the candles and now my house smells like cozy and warm.  


[two]

With the season of Fall coming very close [the first official day of Fall is Sunday!] it is getting a little bit cooler around these parts. Well, it's at least teasing us with cooler weather. One day it's perfectly crisp and then next it's miserably hot. I just wish the weather would make up it's mind. Anyhow, Fall typically brings cool temperature with it and with those chilly days I love me some toasty toes. I practically live in slippers. They are another one of my favorite things.


[three] 

I heart this little gooseberry. When we were banished to the basement a few weeks ago because of our broken air conditioner, I snapped this picture of my little guy. But because I don't always upload my pictures right away it is just now making it's appearance. It's just so cute how he sleeps with his buns in the air. I always want to sneak into his room at night and take pictures, but am terrified of waking him up. The basement allowed a little extra light and it was already a crazy night... 


[four]

Hoping we can visit a pumpkin patch sometime in the next month. Our porch is pretty lonely and a pumpkin could bring some cheer. Plus, I think it would be so fun to take Emerson. 



[five]

The boy decided to use his bottle as an armrest. He loves to prop his arms up on things, especially the sides of his carseat. Silly boy.  


And that's all I've got. Happy weekend to you! 

Grab button for FIVE ON FRIDAY AT THE GOOD LIFE BLOG


1 comment:

Jess Norden said...

I am totally buying those slippers! I love them!

I love sleeping baby bums!! I Just took a pic of Cam's booty last night....it was so high!! Haha

Have a great weekend!