Friday, September 6, 2013

five on friday ... thai, coffee, and gooseberry

nug [that's Thai for one... I'm gonna teach you a little bit of Thai today :]

song [two] I have started getting serious about toning my belly. I miss the pre-baby belly I had, and got tired of waiting for it to magically disappear and go back to what it once was on its own, so I started work those tummy muscles this week. ouch. But, it does make me feel like I've done something good when I feel sore the next day.

saam [three] I have been getting better about planning our weekly meals. I'm even trying a few new recipes here and there. We had a pretty consistent rotation of pasta, tacos, and pasta going, so it's nice to mix things up a little bit. I've found a few keepers that the hubs thinks I should put into the three week rotation. I'll share those next week with you.

see [four] I have found a new love. Just pour a little of this goodness into your coffee and you will never look back. Ever. It brings a smile to my face every time I take a sip.

via

ha [five] I was looking through some pictures the other day and saw this one. It's from the trip we made out to Washington and Oregon last summer. This is when I first suspected I had a little gooseberry in my belly but before I told anyone or took a test.  This trip was probably one of my favorites of all the ones Landon and I have taken together.


Anyhow. That's it. Have a happy weekend y'all! I hope you don't have the fire alarm go off on you while you're in church! :)

Go link up with Darci or Natasha to join the fun :)



Grab button for FIVE ON FRIDAY AT THE GOOD LIFE BLOG

2 comments:

Lauren said...

so i'm not gonna lie...all the seasonal coffee mate flavors make me WISH i loved coffee, but I just don't like it! Regardless of how much yummy goodness I pour in, I can't get past the coffee taste!

Rychelly said...

Im working on my post baby belly as well! Have you found any good exercises that you just love? Im looking for some new ones :) Have a great weekend!