Thursday, September 26, 2013

slides and swings

Now that the weather is getting cooler Emerson and I are enjoying going on walks nearly every day. Most of the time Landon is able to come with us, but some days are longer than others and E and I go on our own. It gives us something to do and can take anywhere from 10-50 minutes depending on the day.

One of the things I really like about the neighborhood we're living in right now is the park that is in it. There's a basketball court, baseball field, skate park, tennis court, playground and little picnic areas. The other day I decided to try out the slide and see if Emerson would like it. He Loved it. He would always have the biggest grin on his face when we got to the bottom of the slide.



I love that it is hat season. Hats on this little guy make me so happy. Hats in general make me happy, but especially on this squirt.


Each time we go to the park he seems to love the swing even more.

 
Oh, how I love this boy.


Perfect day for a trip to the park. It was a little cooler than we anticipated, so we just bundled him up on the walk.


He nearly always takes a little snooze on our walks. 


Farms, clouds, walks, hats, a soft breeze, cool air, giggles, dimples, pudgy little arms that give tiny hugs. It's the little things that make up the blessings in life.

1 comment:

Chelsea Phelps said...

He's too precious in that hat! Love that the weather is getting cooler!

XOXO
Chelsea
http://anchorsaweigh-ouradventure.blogspot.com/