Thursday, September 12, 2013

sometimes

Sometimes 

... I get discouraged. 

... I compare myself to others. 

... I think I'm not a good enough wife/mama/friend. 

... I think I'm a terrible house keeper. 

... the laundry doesn't get folded or put away until the next time I do laundry. 

... I feel lonely. 


... I long for the gray skies of home. 

... I wish our circumstances were a tad different, that we didn't have to move, that we still had our old life.

... I wish I had a real life friend... that lived close by. 

... I forget to seek God first. 

... I wish I could spend more time writing and blogging. 

... I wish my little blog wasn't so little and would grow. 

... I lack motivation. 

... I wonder if I'm a good enough mama to Emerson.

... I long for the days of old.

... I forget to count my blessings. 

... I want what I can't / don't have. 

... I let the Evil one in too far. 

... is today. 

3 comments:

Jess Norden said...

Doesn't it feel good to write it all out sometimes? I could agree with most of these, at some point or another....I hope you find a nice glass of wine and a cozy place tonight. :) xo

Aubrey @ The Daily Simple said...

The simplistic execution of this post and your thoughts is both honest and a pleasure to read. Sometimes we all just need to write out our insecurities and self-doubt, get them out there so that we can then wipe the floor of them. :)

Callie Nicole said...

Oh Hannah, I think we all have those days. :-( Hope things started to look up ( since I'm waaaay behind on bogs, per usual).