Wednesday, September 11, 2013

swinging in the morning

A few mornings ago we had a break from the suffocating heat. It was glorious and made me long for the days of Fall to arrive quickly. I love so many things about Fall, the cooler weather being one of them. 

On this particular morning the sky was overcast and there was the slightest drizzle, it was heavenly. Emerson and I were able to go out and enjoy a nice little stroll around the neighborhood and to the little park at the end of it. This was the second time Emerson tried the swings, he liked it the first time and seemed to like it this time too (even though he seems to be quite serious for the pictures). 
  



my big little man swinging at the park. 



look at those little legs and adorable little feet! 
I can hardly stand their cuteness! 

the view for most of our walk. We are surrounded by corn fields. 
These misty mornings and days make my heart happy. 



3 comments:

Susannah said...

Awww... How adorable and fun! :-)

Silver Lining Decor said...

Precious! Gorgeous view, too!

Jess Norden said...

So cute!!!