Friday, October 18, 2013

5 on friday ... a little bit of everything

one.
I am thinking about switching to cloth diapers. I really don't want to, but I really want to save money. And I could get the diapers for free (!) from my sisters who both cloth diapered. I just don't know. Honestly, I'm a little scared of the whole cloth diapering thing. I know it would save us a ton of money, and it's great for the environment and all... but I just don't know. Thoughts? Have any of you cloth diapered? Do you stick to disposables?

two. 
On Monday I will officially have a nine month old baby! Where has the time gone?


three. 
I kind of just discovered all the awesomeness of Picmonkey. Apparently I have been living under a rock or something... 

four. 
Halloween is just around the corner and I couldn't be more excited. Typically I could care less about this particular holiday, I'm not one for going out, partying, and getting al dressed up. But this year I have squishy little munchkin and the cutest little costume to dress him in. His Halloween costume was one of the first things I bought for him. I found a crazy awesome deal on it when I was shopping after Thanksgiving with my sister, naturally I had to buy it for him. It's so stinking cute I can hardly stand it... but you're going to have to wait until Halloween to see what he is. 

five. 
This weekend I have grand plans on doing a little bit of baking, taking a walk, and spending time with my boys. My favorite way to spend my days. I hope you all have a great weekend too! 



Grab button for FIVE ON FRIDAY AT THE GOOD LIFE BLOG

6 comments:

Jess Norden said...

That sounds like the most perfect weekend to me!! 9 months...holy smokes! He'll be walking before you know it. ;) Sorry...don't mean to rush things; I Know time is flying on its own!!

Have a great weekend!

Silver Lining Decor said...

So glad you tried out picmonkey! It's fun, right?

Can't wait to see what his costume will be! I've decided to keep it simple since my babe is still so little and it's hard to find costumes in his size.

elise @ cheers yall said...

is it weird that even though i'm NOT a mama and i know i wanna cloth diaper? definitely for saving money. and it's not as gross as i would have ever imagined it to be. my mentor back at home did it and saved the money with the goal of spending it on something special for her and her hubby!!

xx
elise

Katie said...

I love love love Picmonkey! So addictive!

Sarah @ The Not Quite Military Wife said...

Cannot wait to see Emerson's Halloween costume!

Lauren said...

Sounds like I should check out all this picmonkey hype as well!

And I've never cloth-diapered so I can't help you, but lots of mommas I know and lots of bloggers I know do it--and LOVE it!