Friday, October 25, 2013

five on friday ...

one. this happened this week.


That's right, Emerson learned how to pull himself up in his crib. He looks super happy and excited about it here. But let me tell you, he does not like it come nap time, because apparently he can't lay down any more. He just stands up and hasn't figured out how to lay back down. Poor baby. This new "trick" of his makes for nonexistent nap times.

two. This evening we are going to a little Halloween party at hubby's department. I'm mostly only going so I have an excuse to dress Emerson up in his little Halloween costume (pictures to come after the party :) Though, I do look forward to seeing other people and maybe even talking to some of them...

three. I get to make some pumpkin cookies to take to the above little shindig. I'm pretty excited. You should be too, cause I will be sharing the recipe next week :)

four. Emerson went to the doctor for his nine month check up this week! I still can't believe he is a whole nine months old!


It's nearly impossible to get a picture of him being still, he is such a little wiggle worm! But I had to get a picture of his sad and sweet little "battle wounds" from his visit to the doctor. Could his little legs get any cuter?!

five. Due to number one above, pretty much the only sleep he is getting is in the car. So not very much, since we rarely go out. But he fell asleep for a little bit and I just had to capture his little face!


I hope you all have a great weekend! I'm going to go get some cuddles from my little man who is currently crying in his crib because he can't figure out how to sit/lay back down. ...oh, being a baby is rough.

Go link up with Natasha for five on Friday if you like!

1 comment:

Musings of a Childless Mama said...

Hi there..we are LU neigbours on the FoF link up:) Just wanted to stop by and say hello! Your son is adorable!!! Have a great Halloween party!