Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

I have never been so excited for Halloween. At least not that I can remember. And definitely not in the last 15 years (gosh, I'm old). But I have been looking forward to this Halloween for a very long time. What is it about babies that just make holidays so much better and more fun?


Last year I was about 24 weeks (I think) along with my little Gooseberry and could only imagine how fun the holidays would be once he arrived. 

I did so much imagining that while I was shopping with my oldest sister on Black Friday last year I found his costume. The moment I saw it I knew he needed it and I had to get it for him. Plus, it was an amazing deal. How could I not get it for him? Plus, they had his size (what I hoped would be his size anyway). His costume is the first thing I purchased for him. And I am so glad I got it. 


Though, I could never imagine just how cute he would be while wearing it!


See my little raccoon's top two teeth? It's nearly impossible to get a picture where you can see his tiny toothers.



He is such a little wiggle worm that it is nearly impossible to get a good (read: not blurry) picture of him.


Cutest little hinny!  


This boy makes my heart melt.


I hope you all have a fun and safe Halloween! Enjoy your last October day :)

3 comments:

Susannah said...

He's so cute!!! How very fun that you got it a year ago. :-)

Sarah @ The Not Quite Military Wife said...

Oh how cute is he!!

Lauren said...

so precious! oh what a difference a year makes!