Thursday, October 10, 2013

these days are blessed

 Today I thought I would share a few snippets from our life lately. It's pretty chill around these parts, and that is perfectly okay with me because I love a quite little life.

bedtime cuddles with daddy.
I just love these little pjs of his and will be so sad when he outgrows them...  

playing in the morning sunshine  

 he is constantly on the move! 


I love his squishy little face! 

Like I said yesterday, I just love these days. I love being at home with my little man loving on him and watching him grow! We are truly blessed! 




6 comments:

Jess Norden said...

And it just keeps getting better!!!! Cute pictures :)

Susannah said...

Your little man is far too adorable! :-)

Chelsea Phelps said...

He is so so cute!! Love the pics :)

XOXO
Chelsea
http://anchorsaweigh-ouradventure.blogspot.com/

elise @ cheers y'all said...

absolutely, positively, PRECIOUS!

xx
elise

Lauren said...

so cute! love that last pic!

Sarah @ The Not Quite Military Wife said...

Isn't it such a blessing to stay home with our babies!!