Friday, November 1, 2013

five on friday ... Christmas, sunshine, and pumpkins

[one] After a week of Emerson battling the must-stand-up-in-my-crib-there-is-so-much-to-do-and-see-and-well-look-at-me-I-can-stand stage, I am so happy to say he finally took not one, but two naps yesterday! Thank you, Jesus! One of those naps was two hours long! Boy was tired.


[two]  I have most of my Christmas shopping done. And if I haven't actually purchased the gift, I know what I am getting for those people. This makes me so happy. I feel like I usually struggle and search for the perfect gift for each person. Not this year :)


[three] This weekend I am hoping to put together a box of sunshine for a dear friend. I have been thinking about this for far too long and just need to get it all together so I can send it to her next week. This is going to be so much fun!


[four] Tonight I'm cutting into our little pumpkin so I can roast those seeds. I know it's probably a little late and all, I mean it is November, but I don't really care. Can't let those tasty little pumpkin seeds go to waste.


[five] Loved spending Halloween with this little cutie! We stayed home, face-timed a few aunties and grandparents and enjoyed some cuddles before bedtime. Perfect.



Grab button for FIVE ON FRIDAY AT THE GOOD LIFE BLOG


2 comments:

Lauren said...

ughh...the fact that you have almost all of your shopping done is amazing! I always tell myself that I'm going to start early, but I'm always afraid of finding something I like better and then having buyer's remorse!

And seriously, Emerson is adorable! so cute--but yay for napping again!

Rachel Lynn said...

Glad to hear I'm not the only "crazy" trying to get my Christmas shopping done early. In fact I think I'm going to try and get our card photo done this weekend.

Also, E is an adorable raccoon!

My Wholesome Home