Friday, December 13, 2013

cookies, babies, and Christmas

one. 
Two days this week I had three babies in my care.Three babies. Thankfully, the days went fairly smoothly and somehow I survived - as did the babies. Next week I'll have three babies for three days... and after Christmas, it's full time. Oh, dear! Having two babies seems like nothing now and makes me more thankful for the days with just two... ai ai. I just might be a little crazy.

two. 
Tomorrow I get to teach a new friend of mine how to bake cookies! I am so excited because: 1. I get to bake and I love baking and 2. A grown up person friend of mine is coming over to my house. I'm pretty sure it has been forever since that has happened. On the menu: white chocolate dried cranberry cookies and red velvet cookies. It will be yum!


three. 
Remember earlier this week when I talked about stockings? Well, I was out and about getting the last few things on my Christmas list and stumbled across some pretty stockings. The best part about it? They were 60% off and I got an additional 20% off. So that's basically free, right? I quite like them, and I did get an extra stocking this time...


four. 
I have some big plans for the babies next week. We will be crafting it up up in here. I'm pretty excited about these craft, the babies seem like they could care less, but I know they will have so much fun once we get started. Don't worry, I will be sharing more about these baby crafts soon.

five. 
Christmas is almost here! It is so exciting to think that in a week from today we will be starting to get ready for our first Christmas as a family of three. There is still a whole week to go, but I'm sure it will pass quickly! I have a few things to finish up before then, but they are all fun and make me more excited for Christmas!

Grab button for FIVE ON FRIDAY AT THE GOOD LIFE BLOG



1 comment:

Lauren said...

Your mantel looks beautiful - I love all of the greenery & lights!! Great job on the stockings!