Monday, February 17, 2014

and he's walking

It's official. My baby boy is now walking. He has been taking steps for for a while now, but just recently he has started walking without falling down so much and hardly crawling at all. He's just getting so big. I guess, technically, you could say he was 'officially' walking last weekend, but he is hardly crawling at all these days... a walker is what he is. How did he get here so fast? Now my days are spent chasing around this little booty that is on the verge of running... and oh, he tries to! 


In other news I went on a sweet little Valentine's Day date with my boys on Saturday. We shared a delicious lunch at Chipotle and then went grocery shopping (the grocery shopping part was not part of the date, it just needed to be done). 

On Friday night L came home and made a pizza for our dinner (we were too hungry and ate it all before I could take a picture of his amazing culinary skills - he made a heart shaped pizza. Such a romantic :). While he was fixing dinner I got E ready for bed and by the time bath and story time was done, so was our dinner. Landon even suggested watching "When Harry Met Sally", he had never seen it before and it was referenced in a show we had watched earlier in the week. It was a nice way to end the week. 

Anyhow. That's that. I hope you all had a happy Valentine's Day weekend. 

5 comments:

Kelsea said...

You know you're a mom when that sounds like the most perfect date ever! Glad you guys had such a great time. And yay for him walking! It is SO much fun when they get to that stage- I love it!

Laura said...

What a fun date! And why is it though that they always end at the grocery store?! :) It happens to us all the time too.

Amy said...

Congrats little buddy! Cash was about 15 months old when he started to walk. I remember it like it was yesterday. What a perfect stay at home date!

Lauren said...

sometimes the most simple of dates are my favorite of all!

And have fun with the walker...so fun!

Susannah said...

Sounds like a fabulous V-Day date to me! :-)