Friday, March 21, 2014

five on friday ... spring and cake

Friday is a nice day to share a little of this and that, so that's what I'm doing :)

1. Today starts Spring Break! Oh, how I love you. Even though I enjoy babysitting, I will very much enjoy a week without other babies in the house. How ever will I manage with just one little munchkin running around?

2. I made a birthday cake for the hubs the other day, even though it's not his birthday quite yet. But, he wanted it early, so who was I to deny him? :) I'll be sure to share the recipe and some pictures next week!

3. Spring has graced us with her presence a few more times this week and yesterday afternoon E and I were able to go for a nice little stroll around the neighborhood. Oh, how I love Spring and the fresh and new she brings.


4. We are going to see some dear friends this weekend and I am so excited! It's been a while since we've seen them and it will be nice to catch up and visit for a bit. I'm thankful for their friendship and that we are able to visit them every now and again.

5. Question. For all of you who watermark your pictures, how do you do it? Do you have a program that does it for you? Was the program free? Cheap? Can you do a bunch of pictures at once or is it a one at a time deal? I want to start watermarking my photos and am looking into the best options. Please share!   


link up here

3 comments:

Rachel Lynn said...

I just got Photoshop elements so will probably start using that, but for the last year I've used picmonkey.com. It's got a free version and a subscription version. If all you want is text with your/blog name, the free version will be perfect! It's one pic at a time, but super easy. You can also do other editing like adjusting color, lighting, cropping, sizing, etc as well as adding filters.

Check it out and if you have any questions feel free to email me! I feel like I'm probably pretty well versed in it after a year using it :) Hope that helps.....

Also, E is sooo fricking adorable.

Sarah @ The Not Quite Military Wife said...

I also used to picmonkey to create my watermark and then to add it to the photos. You have to add them one at a time but it's definitely worth it! Have a wonderful weekend sweet friend!

Amy said...

I use picmonkey, too, when I watermark although I don't do it as often as I should.

Yay for spring break! Hope you get some warm weather!