Tuesday, April 22, 2014

a little more Easter fun


Like I mentioned yesterday, on Sunday we went to the park before church for some pictures, I mean, I had to get some pictures of my little stud muffin... 


We walked around for a little bit and enjoyed the sunshine and cool breeze. It really was the perfect weather for Easter Sunday.


I just can't believe that a year has gone by so fast, I feel like it was just last Easter and Emerson was a tiny little pumpkin. Now, he's walking everywhere and is just so big! Where does the time go?

 
Though he loves walking and going to the park, he is still a little unsure about the mulch. I think it's pretty adorable.

 
 
 
 
He especially likes to be held... eh, not really. But we had to at least try... 
 
 
 
 
 
Oh, how I love this little one.

 
 
 

These two make my heart happy.

  
 
I am still loving our weekend and the fun we were able to have together as we celebrated Easter. This was probably the best Easter I've ever had [will I just keep saying that as the years go by? because really, how could they not get better? :]. Oh, my heart is so full.
 
Happy Tuesday to you all!
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

Alisha said...

Love, Love, Love these photos.. and that outfit is beyond adorable, I can't get enough!

Amy said...

Such sweet photos! And Emerson's outfit! A-d-o-r-a-b-l-e!

Sarah said...

His smile is the best. We call Drew our stud muffin too! :)