Tuesday, April 1, 2014

St. Patrick's Day Baby Craft

So, I realize it is the first day of April and long past St. Patrick's Day, but I thought I'd still share our little holiday craft. 


Supplies:

A cute little munchkin (or two or three)

green (non-toxic) paint 

paper (white or cream)

lots of wipes or a wet towel (something to wipe the paint off with


Directions:

Take the baby's pants and socks off (trust me on this one, it is easier to wipe paint off of skin than cloth) and put them out of baby's reach.

Paint the baby's bare little feet and toes then put the foot down on the paper in the desired clover spot.

I held the babies while we did this craft. It might be easier to have the baby in a high chair... but this worked best for us this time.

Be sure you have a good grip on baby and everything you need is handy and within your reach.

Also, don't be alarmed if the baby touches his or her toes and then paints your face, colors your hair, or licks his/her fingers and in the process eats the paint (a good reason to make sure your paint is non-toxic :).

It would be super helpful if you had another person to help you out, but if I can do three babies by myself, you can certainly do it without help :)


I love the way these little clovers turned out.

Hopefully I will have an Easter craft done before Easter to share with you all.

Anyhow, happy day to you :)

2 comments:

Ashley @ Words About Waverly said...

Newest follower!! Your family is precious & I love that craft!!

wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

Sarah @ The Not Quite Military Wife said...

I'm so impressed, I love it!