Monday, July 28, 2014

Gray Skies and Sweaters in July

The past few days the weather here has been so wonderful. A light breeze, some sunshine, no humidity, and just enough warm. In fact, the past few mornings have been a little on the chilly side -like wearing jeans and a light sweater chilly. And I love it. I love that it is July and we are having some cooler days with some gray skies mixed in there. As much as I love summer and sunshine, t-shirts and skirt[shorts], I really love jeans and sweater weather more than anything in the world. It's my absolute favorite. We have been taking advantage of the nice weather and spending loads of time outside and going for walks. I think Emerson would be perfectly content if he could just live outside. In the evenings after Emerson goes down Landon and I have been able to sit out on the patio reading/working just enjoying the nice weather. The other night I had to get a light jacket and a bit later even cover up with a blanket. Perfection.


I hope you all enjoyed your weekend and are able to enjoy some pretty weather to.



2 comments:

Amy said...

I know! Here, too. We've had some cooler days which I don't mind at all. :)

Sarah @ The Not Quite Military Wife said...

I can't believe it's been that cold!