Tuesday, August 19, 2014

printables, how I love you.

So, I mentioned the other day that I'm working on a little project. I have a little ways to go before the project is finished and just how I want it to be, but I just have to say -I love all of the free printable things I have been finding on Pinterest. And also, I love Pinterest. I have a tiny budget for this project so I am using things I already have at home -for the most part- and welcoming anything that is free. Thank goodness for Pinterest. I've been on Pinterest for a few years now, mostly just to look at pretty pictures and such. But now that I'm trying to beautify something for little to nothing, I am loving all of the options on there. If you ever share awesome printables, I thank you. People like me who aren't talented to make those type of things or have enough money to go buy things, are really thankful for sharing your creativeness. I especially like this little gem.


Anyhow. I just had to share that with someone. So thanks for listening. :)


1 comment:

Susannah said...

I love free printables too!!! I can't wait to see what you're making!!!