Wednesday, September 24, 2014

a little change

I'm so excited to finally be sharing this new little look with you all! I've been cooking something new up for this little space for a while now, and I am happy with what I've come up with. It's a little more simple, but I think that may be why I like it so much. There is still a little bit of work I need to do to it, I didn't know how to change it all at once with the click of a button, but hopefully it will be done soon!

I like change every now and then. Mostly to rooms or decor, you know, to make it fresh and exciting. After a while of one thing it's always fun to change things up a bit. Add some spice and such, you know?

I'll be adding a few more things here and there over the next few days or so in hopes of adding a few more improvements to this little space of mine. I just wanted it to reflect a little bit more of me; this is a starting place. It's been a fun little project for me to work on every now and then. But, it will be nice when it's all finished and just how I want it. Hopefully soon.

Anyhow... I hope you all have a happy day!

9 comments:

Alisha said...

So cute!! Love the design! :)

Amanda Klein said...

Loving the new look!!

Susannah said...

Ahhh!!!! It looks so great!!!!! :-D You didn't need my help after all. :-)

Courtney said...

Yay! I love it!

Sarah @ The Not Quite Military Wife said...

Love it!!

Courtney [Sweet Turtle Soup] said...

I love changing things up! Love it!

Laura said...

Love the change! It's fresh and clean feeling!

Lauren said...

looks great!

Amy said...

Love the new look! And you are so awesome that you did it yourself! I don't have the patience nor would I even know where to begin. lol!