Wednesday, November 19, 2014

a cup of cocoa

Hot chocolate is a nice little treat sometimes. Especially on cold snowy days. So the other day there was nothing else I wanted than a nice hot cup of cocoa. With marshmallows. And whip cream. Because it's better with both, right? 



I don't have a special recipe for hot chocolate or anything. Well, actually I do think I have one, but that's not what I used. I just added a few scoops of a hot chocolate peppermint mix [yum] to some hot water and enjoyed. 

Special made hot chocolate [not from a mix] tastes much better I'm sure, but most days I'm not patient enough to make it from scratch. That or I'm too lazy. 



3 comments:

Ashley @ Words About Waverly said...

Yum!!! Delicious!

Alisha said...

That looks amazing... yum! Love cold days and warm drinks!

Lauren said...

YUM! I love hot chocolate! I actually have a delicious recipe for crockpot hot chocolate that I found on Pinterest and it's DELICIOUS! Not healthy, but amazing! But it makes a ton, so it's perfect for a family gathering!