Tuesday, November 4, 2014

rainy day

This morning I was greeted by raindrops falling on my roof. I love these days. They are the perfect days for sitting at home and sipping tea or coffee. For reading a book. For cozying up under a warm blanket. If I could do that all day long, I would. Regardless of if I'm snuggled up or not it's the perfect way to start November. And it makes me glad I can stay at home and enjoy it and not have to brave the cold and rain. 



Enjoy your day! And Happy November.


4 comments:

Jennie said...

THe perfect way to spend a rainy day! I just love fall!
-Jennie
http://thediaryofarealhousewife.blogspot.com

Lauren said...

oh how I wish I could have stayed home today with absolutely no responsibilties...but alas, motherhood and the real world were calling!

Susannah said...

Sounds like a perfect day! ;-)

Tiffany said...

I do love cold rainy days... I am always so productive in my house on those days.