Tuesday, December 23, 2014

weekend Christmas fun with friends

It's almost Christmas! Tomorrow is Christmas Eve! It's exciting stuff I tell you. 

On Sunday we got to visit some of our friends in Louisville. We had a little shin-dig: hung out, had a pot-luck dinner, played games, visited, chased toddlers, held babies, you know, the good stuff. It was such a sweet way to spend the day. Amidst all of the fun and friends [and chasing toddlers] I didn't take any pictures [also because my camera battery died]. I'm so thankful we were able spend the afternoon visiting. 

That night after dinner and games and babies were vocalizing their sleepiness, we got back in the car and drove some more to see some family. I'm looking forward to the time we will get to spend with family this week. Maybe not everything I had hoped to get done before Christmas is done but I still have a day, right [and it wouldn't be the end of the world if we did a Christmas craft after Christmas would it?]? 

I may or may not pop back in this week, but if I don't I hope you all have a very Merry and Jolly Christmas and are able to enjoy time with family and friends. 

2 comments:

Amy said...

Have a very Merry Christmas!

Susannah said...

I hope you had a very merry Christmas, dear girl!!!