Monday, January 12, 2015

baby bump #2 // 18 weeks

18 Weeks 

How Far Along: 18 weeks! 

Size of Baby: A sweet potato.  

Feeling: Pretty good. I usually fall asleep between 8 and 9, but apart from the sleepiness and exhaustion I have been feeling fine. 

Cravings/Aversions: I don't have too many cravings, I just kind of eat whatever. I am still not crazy about Mexican food and don't plan on fixing it any time soon. Coffee is another thing that hasn't been sounding very good to me. I didn't realize this until the other night when I was talking with a friend, at which point it dawned on me I haven't been wanting coffee for a while now. I want to drink it and it smells wonderful, but when I fix a cup for myself I just can't drink it. Eh... probably for the best I suppose. 

Clothing: I'm still wearing some non-maternity clothes, but have started adding my maternity clothes in my weekly rotation as well. Although, at this point it's pretty much all maternity pants. 

Gender: We find out in a week and a half!   

Nursery: I'm still trying to think about how we're going to fix up Emerson's room to share with the baby, I had decided on some bedding for him but changed my mind when I saw something I thought would be better [and cheaper]. It's a work in progress, but I have time. 

Best Moment This Week: Going out on Saturday with some other mamas. It was nice to talk with them and be out of the house for a change. 

Looking Forward To: Next week when we find out the gender of our little sweet pea! 

Thoughts & Prayer: I continue to pray for your health, growth, and development, Baby. I pray that you will know the love of Jesus and that you will always seek him. You are such a blessing already and I love that I get to feel you kick and wiggle more and more every day. I can't wait to see you again soon in less than two weeks! Keep growing! 


5 comments:

Alisha said...

LOVE these! Such a cute picture!! I can't wait to find out the gender!!

Ashley @ Words About Waverly said...

Yay for gender, so excited to find out!! You look adorable & love how close we are!!! :)

Jessica said...

So excited for you to find out the gender, sweet girl! And love your prayer for this week. As long as our kids know the love of Jesus, I think we can say we have succeeded as mothers one day, am I right? So sweet!

Kasey Sutgrey said...

You look great and can;t wait to hear what the gender is!

Amy said...

You are adorable! Can't wait to find out the gender!