Monday, January 26, 2015

baby bump #2 // 20 weeks

20 weeks

I know it's not the greatest picture, but it is what it is... 

How Far Along: 20 weeks! 

Size of Baby: A banana.  

Feeling: Fine. Tired a lot more than usual, and little things like fixing dinner seems to take all that I have. At the end of each day I'm pretty much done and all I want to do is lay on the couch or in my bed and sleep or read or watch a show or something. Basically, do nothing. I really don't feel like fixing dinner each night and just the other night I sat in the rocker for what seemed like forever. Just sat there. I didn't want to move. I wasn't tired, I just didn't want to do anything. Eh... 

Cravings/Aversions: Water has been tasting better and better each day, I've been adding a little bit of lemon to my glass of water for dinner each night and I love it. It's pretty much the best thing ever. I saw a friend of mine add cranberries and lime to her water the other day so I'm pretty sure I'll be trying that out as soon as I can buy some cranberries. 

Clothing: It's pretty much the same story as last week and I'm sure it will continue to be the same... maternity pants [unless they're pajamas or yoga pants or something like that] and maternity tops. 

Gender: We found out on Thursday! .... I promise to share with you all soon :) 

Nursery: We did a lot for the nursery/Emerson's room this weekend and it's basically done which is nice. I'll share more on that later as well. 

Best Moment This Week: Celebrating Emerson's birthday and spending the weekend with Landon's parents and youngest sister. We always enjoy their visits and hate to see Sunday since that means they have to leave. I don't think we'll see them next month at all, which is sad. Right now it will probably be March before we see them again ... But the past few days we had with them were just perfect. 

Looking Forward To: I'm not sure ... and that's kind of sad. 

Thoughts & Prayer: Oh, little peanut. I have done a lot of praying for you these past few days. After we got to see you the other day everything became more real. I pray that I can be the best mama for you and that you will know love from your first day in our arms. I pray that you have a great relationship with your brother and that you will grow in the Lord's truth and grace. I pray that you continue to be healthy and strong. I know I will love you even more the moment I hear your tiny wail and see your face. Keep growing, snickerdoodle. 


3 comments:

Jordan said...

I had major cravings for ice water with lime while pregnant with my baby girl! It was one of my healthiest cravings, so I indulged A LOT. :)

Alisha said...

So cute! I can't wait for the big gender reveal!! Woo-Hoo! Looking good, mama!

Amy said...

Looking good! I can't wait to see what you've come up with for the nursery/big boy room. And girl, I can't take the suspense any longer. Lol! :)