Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Oliver's Newborn Pictures

After Oliver was born we were fortunate enough to have some newborn pictures taken of him and a few of our family as well. As it turned out, the same company that took Emerson's newborn pictures took Oliver's newborn pictures, and we could not love them more! I was so excited when I found out that we would indeed be able to have newborn pictures for Oliver taken, as I couldn't find a photographer before he was born. I know a lot of people have newborn pictures taken in their home, but I absolutely love the fact that Oliver's newborn pictures [just like Emerson's] are taken in the hospital room where we spent our first few days together, where we made our first memories as a family of four. 

So here they are, some of Oliver's newborn pictures, taken when he was two days new. 













I love every single picture that we have and will cherish them forever! I'm so thankful to have these photos to look at and keep in the years to come. Now I just have to choose a favorite to print out. How will I choose?! 

Photo credit to Bella Baby photography. 


6 comments:

Courtney said...

I love them all soooo much!

Alisha said...

These are precious. I absolutely love each and every one!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam, and Dylan Too! said...

Beautiful! XOXO

Amy said...

Awww! Love, love, love! And I'm really digging your new blog design, too!

Susannah said...

<3 These are so precious!

Jillian said...

love these pics! they are awesome! and i love the blanket---i'm guessing you made that?!?!