The other week I listed a few happies in my life and it did wonders for my spirit to focus on the blessings I've been given. So I thought I'd do it again. It's always good to recognize the blessings in your life and since I'm already anxious about a few things I figured I should write out some blessings to help me focus on what is good.
- time with family. My mom and sister have been visiting us over the past week and I rarely get to see either of them. Life is far from dull when our house is full of family. It was a blessing indeed to have time with them.
- a new nephew! My sister had her baby in the wee hours of July 28! What a HUGE blessing! Both she and baby boy, Will, are doing well and are healthy. They got to go home this morning and are now enjoying life as a family of five! I can't wait to meet the little guy.
- clean dishes. Sometimes all it takes to lift my spirits is walking into the kitchen and seeing all of the dishes done and sitting sparkling clean in the dish drain [or seeing none at all].
- two sleeping boys. at the same time. Need I say more?
- coffee. Enjoying a cup of coffee during nap time, that also happens to give me a little boost of energy to make it through the rest of the day.
- free samples. I received a free birthday sample/gift of mascara from Ulta. How could I turn down a free tiny tube of mascara?
What are some happies/blessings in your life right now?