- While grocery shopping this week the store was having a 10 for 10 sale [always a great week], one of the items marked down to $1 was the coffee creamer I like - and I had a coupon! - but when I went to add my favorite flavor my cart, I realized they were out. When I told Landon they didn't have what I wanted he went and found an employee and asked them for it. What a guy. I never would have done that, but oh how I love that he did.
- I was given one of my birthday gifts a few days early, and I love it! If it's up to me I always wait until the birthday/Christmas/special day to give/receive gifts, but I didn't have much of a choice on this one and I'm so glad. Every time I see this wreath it makes me smile. I have been wanting one forever and had just decided to make one. I'd been thinking about what I wanted it to look like/use to make it: grapevine wreath, hydrangeas, our initial, and green because it's my favorite. So when Landon's mom gave me a wreath that was pretty much exactly what I had been envisioning I was so very excited. I love love love it and want to stand outside and look at it all the time [or put it on the inside of our door. ha.
- A little mister is starting to be more alert these days, it's so fun to see his little eyes watching everything and take in the world [room] around him. Most afternoons while Emerson naps Oliver and I get to play and hang out. Some days he will nap at the same time, so I get to enjoy lots of little newborn cuddles. Or he eats himself into a deep sleep. So sweet.
- We got a gallon of milk for 27 cents. It was a whole 90% off... sure we bought it on the sell by date, but that gave us a few days to use it up before it went bad. Right?
- I try and drink lots of water each and every day, one thing that makes me want to drink more water is if it's ice cold and if it's in a nice little glass/cup. I had a few tumblers I used and they recently all broke within a few weeks of each other. So, when I was at TJ Maxx a few weeks ago I was super excited to find some nice new tumblers for a steal of a deal. They keep my water nice and cold, even when we are outside. Refreshing.
- The past few days I've been itching to get my hands on this book. I am dying to read it. One of my friends was smart and pre-ordered it way back when... why did I not do that? I said I was going to and then it didn't happen... sheesh. I checked at our library just to see if Landon could grab it for me on his way home from campus one day. There is a wait list of 128 people. ohmygoodness. I need to go buy it now.
- Last year I found this candle on mucho sale at the end of summer and have been waiting to pull it out. It's such a fun and refreshing smell, perfect for summer! If I see it on sale again this year I just might have to get another one [or two].
Anyhow, I hope you all have a happy weekend!