Thursday, September 17, 2015

thankful thursday

Sometimes I get a little bit overwhelmed and things just don't go as I wish they would. Sometimes I forget to stipend be grateful for all of the little blessings in my life. I know I've shared some blessings and gifts on here before, and I think it's time for me to do that again. Because really, is it possible to give thanks too much? I think not.


- newfound baby squeals
- soft toddler arms hugging you around the neck
- random smooches on the lips from Emerson
- disinfectant wipes
- tiny baby clothes
- a tall glass of ice cold water
- the anticipation of visiting family and a trip to the zoo
- sleep
- new socks that make your feet feel like they are walking on fluffy clouds
- seeing friends after not seeing them for a while
- the fact that Emerson loves going to Bible class
- young imaginations at play
- holding a soft and squishy baby
- a quiet afternoon
- three littles sleeping at the same time
- library books
- the promise of Fall in the air
- flickering candles and twinkle lights
- tiny fingers poking out from under the bedroom door


...and that's all I have time for today as that last one is something I see this very moment. What are somethings you are thankful for?

No comments: