Thursday, November 19, 2015

currently . . .

The other day I saw Amy share some of her "currently" things, I've seen other bloggers do it as well, though for some reason, it's something I've never done before. I guess after seeing it done by Amy I decided it was high time for me to share. And since I'm lacking in the creative department today I thought it would be the perfect time to share some of these things.

source : also, I need that mug ;) 

drinking // ice cold water. always. Also, coffee.

eating // new recipes galore! I think I've tried more new recipes in the past month or so than I have all year long. This whole dairy free [and also tomato free] thing has really made me think of new meals and actually try them out. A lot include rice, which I love, so it's all good :)

listenting to // some Wally Show podcasts on occasion and some good ol' Christmas tunes and Gungor.

reading // apart from Revelation for my Bible study and Emerson's and Oliver's books, not much. It's really quite sad. I miss holding a book in my hands and devouring the pages, but it just doesn't seem to happen much at all these days. Oh, also, blogs as I am able!

learning // new recipes! How to diversify our weekly meals has been a fun little undertaking.

planning // what we are going to be doing for Thanksgiving this year [I know, I know. It's one week from today; you'd think I would have figured it out by now].

wishing // my laundry would fold and put away itself.

wearing // jeans, t-shirts, fleece jackets, button ups when I feel fancy. The usual.

praying // that Emerson and Oliver will always know, love, seek, and obey Christ. Among many many other things.

enjoying // seeing the pictures people are putting up with their Christmas trees in them! Yay for the nearing of the Christmas season!

looking forward to // Thanksgiving! Christmas! Spending time with family during these wonderful holidays.


I hope you all are having a wonderful week! It's almost Friday! :)




2 comments:

Ashley Brickner said...

Loved reading more about you!! And give me all the iced water & coffee!

Amy said...

My water needs to be ice, ice cold, too! If not, I have the hardest time drinking it.

We know where we are going for Thanksgiving, although my mother-in-law has told us nothing else...life with in-laws I suppose. :)