83. only two days of babysitting this week
84. anticipation of spending time with family
85. squishing and kissing my tiny nugget all the day long
86. bags in which to pack things [so many things...]
87. lists and checking them off
88. Mr. Potato Head, who knew he was better than sliced bread?
89. all the children napping [or at least supposed to be] at the same time!
90. hands that have managed to stay somewhat soft and aren't cracked and bleeding
91. laundry that is folded and put away
92. new organization system/things
93. the dimples that light up Oliver's face when he grins
94. talking with friends/sisters who just "get it"
95. listening to an older lady share her excitement of all of the worshiping around the Throne and the Lamb who has conquered all
96. being engulfed by flurries of fluffy snowflakes
97. new books to read
98. soft tissues
99. disposable diapers
100. simple little art projects that deeply impress two certain little two year olds
101. "hod me, Mommy," with outstretched arms
102. the deep love of my Father and Lord Jesus Christ and His incredible gift and sacrifice
103. a husband who loves and supports his family with constant hard work
104. hand hugs - you know, when your little baby wraps his soft, chubby little arms and hands around your hand and holds on for dear life
103. a warm home full of messes and laughter and tears and love
In case I don't get back here before Thursday, Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you all have a blessed one filled with family, friends, love, and all the good things! :)