Tuesday, November 24, 2015

thanksgiving gifts {82 - 103}

It seems that around this time of year I see and hear a lot more people sharing things they are thankful for. I guess it has something to do with Thanksgiving and November and all that. I think it's wonderful and it's something that I've been trying to do more of - not just in November. Since it's Thanksgiving this week I figured I'd add a few more of my blessings to my on going list . . .



82. Thanksgiving week!

83. only two days of babysitting this week

84. anticipation of spending time with family

85. squishing and kissing my tiny nugget all the day long

86. bags in which to pack things [so many things...]

87. lists and checking them off

88. Mr. Potato Head, who knew he was better than sliced bread?

89. all the children napping [or at least supposed to be] at the same time!

90. hands that have managed to stay somewhat soft and aren't cracked and bleeding

91. laundry that is folded and put away

92. new organization system/things

93. the dimples that light up Oliver's face when he grins

94. talking with friends/sisters who just "get it"

95. listening to an older lady share her excitement of all of the worshiping around the Throne and the Lamb who has conquered all

96. being engulfed by flurries of fluffy snowflakes

97. new books to read

98. soft tissues

99. disposable diapers

100. simple little art projects that deeply impress two certain little two year olds

101. "hod me, Mommy," with outstretched arms

102. the deep love of my Father and Lord Jesus Christ and His incredible gift and sacrifice

103. a husband who loves and supports his family with constant hard work

104. hand hugs - you know, when your little baby wraps his soft, chubby little arms and hands around your hand and holds on for dear life

103. a warm home full of messes and laughter and tears and love


In case I don't get back here before Thursday, Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you all have a blessed one filled with family, friends, love, and all the good things! :)





1 comment:

Amy said...

Amen to disposable diapers! Love your grateful heart!