Tuesday, December 1, 2015

little bits of cheer

Hello again! It seems like it has been much longer than it really has been since I've written anything for this little space. Anyhow, today I thought I'd join Jess, Amy, and Alisha, three super sweet ladies, and share a few little bits of cheer.


It's December! The coziest and cheeriest of all the months and the month that makes my heart all warm and fuzzy. I'm not sure how it's already December; where did this year go?! But I am happy to see it here and to celebrate this Christmas season with two little boys. This year I think Emerson will really start to understand what Christmas really about and I'm excited to see the twinkle lights through Oliver's eyes on this, his first Christmas. I know we'll have a lot of fun spending time with family and friends over the weeks to come, which is all sorts of wonderful. 


Another little bit of cheer [for me at least] is that nearly all of our my Christmas shopping is finished. I realized the other day that I ran out of Christmas wrapping paper the other day so I'm going to have to snag some before too long so I can actually get the gifts wrapped and put them under the tree. Oh, what fun!


Happy December!



3 comments:

Amy said...

We are thisclose to being done with our shopping. I love Christmas shopping! What are you getting for Oliver? I'm having the hardest time thinking of things for Wyatt.

Alisha said...

TWO boys to celebrate the best season with! What could be better than cuddling up in the cold weather with Emerson and Oliver?

I was all done shopping... until Alex's birthday party last weekend and he got FIVE of the things we had gotten him, which is pretty much ALL of his gifts with the exception of stocking gifts. Back to the drawing board, and Target... to do a million returns.

Thanks for linking up with us today!! xoxo

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam, and Dylan Too! said...

I can't believe it's December already! I love this time of year!