Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Our Christmas Card

This year we got a few Christmas cards to give to a few family members. I was getting an order ready from Shutterfly and one of their promos was a few free Christmas cards, since I was already placing an order I made up a Christmas card really quickly - who was I to pass up free Christmas cards? 

So to our many friends who did not get a Christmas card - here it is [and please excuse the poor quality, it's the best I could manage]! Merry Christmas from our family to yours!  





3 comments:

Alisha said...

Love, love, love!!! If I didn't go with the design I did... That was the one I was going to get too! (In blue, with plaid background!). Great minds think alike!! Merry Christmas friend!

Callie said...

So cute!

Amy said...

Oh this is precious! I love!