Thursday, January 28, 2016

little gifts {129 - 153}

Being thankful for the little things makes life all the more enjoyable. I've been working on keeping a list of the little things I'm thankful for - little blessings or gifts - and today I'm going to just add some more to that list.



129. fuzzy fleeces 

130. new stationary - ready to send to a friend 

131. a medley of songs sung by two year olds [and a three year old!]

132. dancing and hopping in the kitchen 

133. sun beams 

134. a fresh manicure 

135. a clean kitchen

136. cuddles with my seven month old 

137. reading books with Emerson before nap time every day

138. two littles cleaning up the play room without help! 

139. food - for tasting good and being a wonderful motivator [see above]

140. watching two littles work together to fix a problem/clean up/play

141. big, wet, open mouthed, slobbery, baby kisses 

142. being attached with baby kisses - one right after the other 

143. Oliver - not waking after minutes of being asleep

144. rolling balls of cookie dough in the palms of my hands 

145. creating little people for a birthday cake 

146. my three year old 

147. ponytails - and hair long enough to be put in one 

148. the excitement of what is to come 

149. new baskets and bins for organizing and storage 

150. slow days 

151. a God who cares 

152. not caring so much about the messy state of my living room 

153. Friday eve [today :] 


... and the list will go on, but for today we'll stop there. 




2 comments:

Kristen @ See You In A Porridge said...

lots of great things to be thankful for :)

Lindsay at Lindsay'sSweetWorld said...

I love these lists of yours! And I, too, LOVE new stationary! It's one of my favorite things!