Thursday, February 18, 2016

a few more confessions

Since I don't have too much going on these days, I thought it'd be fun to share a few confessions again today, because why not?  



I confess . . . 

// it seems like most of the time, Oliver and Emerson are better dressed than I am [unless Emerson picks out all of his own clothes and gets away with wearing them ... then not so much] 

// I'm really bad about using coupons. I have them, I intend to use them. But when I get to the register, I pretty much always forget to use them

// the other morning I had the day off, so I took the boys on a quick errand, came home put Oliver down for his morning nap, put a show on for Emerson and I to watch together ... and fell asleep. haha. 

// I really really don't like fixing dinner. I just don't. Add in the fact that it has become the witching hour and I loathe fixing dinner. 

// I can't just eat a bowl of cereal for breakfast. I have to have toast and/or fruit with it. 

// sometimes I wear the same pair of jeans for more days in a row than I can remember. whoops. Same goes for hoodies. 

// the whole sleep training thing... I just don't know. Let him cry? don't let him cry? how long should he cry for? blah blah blah... 

// this whole dairy free thing is actually kind of nice. Granted I miss cheese and all, but since I've had to figure out how to be diary free, I'm liking it and not missing the cheese so much. ...until I see a piece of pizza that is covered in a gooey layer of the melted goodness. 


Anyhow, that's all I've got for now. I'm linking up with Jess if you want to too. 



6 comments:

Sparkles and Lattes said...

Oh cheese is my weakness. I would have a hard time with that and ice cream. But bravo to you!! I am really bad at using coupons too. I sometimes remember the Target ones (because I have an app), but I get upset when I forget them. And using ebates for online purchases, I always forget and then see that I could have earned 7% back. Ugh.

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam, and Dylan Too! said...

I hate making dinner for that same reason!
Also, I always forget about coupons, too. I get so mad when I discover them after the fact!

Jessica (The Newly) said...

I HATE making dinner. Hate it. I used to enjoy it, but since having children, it's become a nuisance - trying to figure out something that we all like and will eat, making sure I have the ingredients, remembering to leave the meat out, etc. Add on to that the fact that by that time in the day, I am super exhausted, and it's just a recipe for disaster. Now - crockpot meals? Those I love. Prepare in the morning and done. But otherwise, not a fan of dinner making. Not at all.

Whew. Touched a nerve with that confession, lol!

Lindsay at Lindsay'sSweetWorld said...

Girl, I wear my jeans plenty of times in a row without washing them, too! I figure, they're sturdy and they don't have any stains and they don't stink, so why not?! Haha.

Also, dairy free - GEESH, I just don't think that I could do it. I like cheese and ice cream too much!

Amy said...

I'm with you on the jeans, hoodies, yoga psntst, etc. :)

Have a great weekend!

Courtney said...

I hate making dinner. So I usually don't :p

I'm the same about my clothes! Everyone else has freshly laundered one time wear items. Me? I'm like *sniff sniff* good enough!