This week has seemed to drag on and on and it's still not over yet. But, there is so much to be thankful for this week and so many little gifts I've been given over the past few days!
154. Landon was out of town earlier this week and he had a really good trip and met some pretty important people in is field.
155. Landon is home!
156. The boys and I were safe and sound while he was away.
157. I was able to sleep kind of well, while Landon was away.
158. Breakfast for dinner two nights in a row.
159. Soup for dinner.
160. Belly laughs from Oliver and Emerson - both causing the other to laugh even harder.
161. The way Oliver's face lights up at his brother's shenanigans.
162. A quickly passing storm.
163. Helping hands when taking three littles to Bible class.
164. The quiet and still of the morning.
165. Backpack diaper bags.
166. News of a healthy pup.
167. Soft pinks, purples, and blues painted across the morning sky.
168. Folded and put away laundry.
169. Bed time stories and prayers with both boys.
170. Cuddles with Emerson.
171. A toothy baby grin.
What are some gifts you've been given this week?