Tuesday, February 16, 2016

little gifts {172 - 191}


172. falling into bed at the end of a busy day

173. watching Emerson sleep - so relaxed and worry free

174. reading books to my boys while they both sit in my lap

175. thick hand cream

176. a working car

177. a red radio flyer wagon

178. the warmth of sunshine on my face

179. holding Oliver close, especially after he's been crying

180. a morning out of the house

181. nap time

182. the feel of soft yarn slipping though my fingers

183. rhythmically working yarn through a hook to make a stitch ... and then another and another

184. scooby doo snacks in the car - and the fact that they're dairy free

185. the sound of Emerson squealing in delight at Oliver holding a sippy cup

186. the concentration on Oliver's face as he bangs said sippy cup on the table

187. coming downstairs to a clean kitchen

188. a freshly bathed baby boy

189. putting a diaper on baby boy without having to fight him to stay still and not wiggle away

190. the majesty of our Creator - His love and His grace

191. hope for the future



What are some blessings in your life as of late?


 

3 comments:

Sparkles and Lattes said...

Those are some amazing blessings. I love all of your little things. I have a lot of those favorites as well.

Amy said...

All of these things, big or small, are such blessings to you & to me. I love these posts because they have been making me stop in my tracks to take look around!

Lindsay at Lindsay'sSweetWorld said...

Amen for thick hand cream!! The thicker the better in my opinion! Once again, you nailed it with this post. I just love these!