192. a bright pink hoodie keeping me warm and bright on this frigid day
193. electricity and heat keeping our home warm
194. hearing, "God will take care of me. God will keep me safe," sung in Emerson's room in the early hours of the morning as he hears the wind howling outside his window
195. cozy clothes for the boys to stay warm in
196. having a theme in my thankfulness ;)
197. my sister asking me for sleep training advice [what?!]
198. a sister to walk through the baby stages with
199. naps lasting longer than an hour
200. 7:33pm. aka: bedtime.
201. knowing there are at least 200 little things that have been a blessing to me
202. baking and trying new things in the kitchen
203. reading by lamplight
204. perfectly formed flakes of snow swirling in the air
205. a snow day. no work. just home with my little loves
206. a thrown together dinner that turned out to he healthy and good
207. my babe sleeping contently in my arms
208. toddler arms wrapped around my legs, moving me to dance with him
209. a little voice singing hymns and asking me to sing along
210. relentless love of a big brother towards his little brother
211. seeing prayers answered
212. knowing that trusting Him is hard, but so very good
213. everything that this day is: tears, giggles, whining, playing, learning, thinking, giving, exhausting. A beautiful mess.
214. little dimply hands reaching out for me
215. big, wet, open mouth, slobbery, tongue, and tooth-filled baby kisses right on the mouth
216. said dimply hands pulling my head towards his for said kiss. And another. And another.
What are some blessings in your life right now?