Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Easter clothes for the littles

Last year I kind of waited a little bit longer than I should have to find a cute little Easter outfit for Emerson. This year I wanted to be sure to have clothes for the boys and not be looking at the last minute. So, in February when I saw the sweet colorful Spring clothes making their way into the stores, I went ahead and ordered some things for the boys. I feel so accomplished. Anyhow, in my looking around for sweet little Easter outfits I stumbled across dozens of cute ones that I'd be more than happy to see on my boys. But for now, they have one outfit for Spring, which is fine. I thought I'd share some of the cuteness here in case any of you are on the lookout for some cute finds.

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 

The great thing about most of these clothes is that right now they are almost all on sale! And some of them, like the navy pants, come in baby and toddler sizes [matching boys anyone?]. And even though I don't have a daughter, I just couldn't leave out some of the adorable baby girl dresses I've seen. I know so many of you have baby girls, consider this my gift to you. Although, if you have a daughter, I'm sure you've already seen the sweet little dresses that are everywhere! 

I've also found some cute little accessories like bow ties, hats, belts, and suspenders, not to mention all of the hair bows and headbands that are everywhere for little girls. If you're in the market for bowties, Gymboree has some good ones. I've even seen some cute ones in the dollar spot at Target, as well as suspenders.

Now that I've figured out my boy's Easter outfits, I need to work on mine! ...I'm pretty sure it will be the same thing I wore last year two years ago, you know, since I was preggers and all last Easter.




4 comments:

Our Pretty Little Girls said...

Little girl Easter dresses are just the best! I LOVE #9!

Courtney said...

I can't get enough of the matching! My mom got the girls matching dresses and cardigans from Target and I'm so stinkin excited to put them in them!!!

Lindsay at Lindsay'sSweetWorld said...

Oh my word! #6 and #7! So, so sweet!

Amy said...

Such cute outfits! I still have no idea what my boys are wearing... I should probably get on that.